Saturday 29 March 2014

Inspiration from the other end!


A few lines and a link!

I did have an inspiring day, which was yesterday, watching 'the Devil's Advocate'. Moreover, half way through the movie I checked ma Facebook page to satisfy my itching desire of narcissism when I clicked my way through a portal, which was actually a link posted by my Facebook Colleague, whose friend's alter ego: Snarky McJudypants (a stranger to me) had written it. The link along with the movie, set me in an trance of inspiration to write a set of one liners and I like to present them below: 

Teaching a person about being a star some day, without a lesson in humanity is as lethal as letting a mad dog run around without a leash.


All who tend to add the adjective 'Successful' to the noun 'relationship' haven't understood the two words in the first place.  


There’s nothing called a successful relationship or a successful marriage for a “Successful Marriage” is an oxymoron.


If you flaunt endlessly that you have (or had) a miserable life, it’s still being narcissistic but with an inverted expression.

The attention I devote myself should be overlapped by the attention to others, in the absence of that overlap I could be a practising narcissistic. 

The pursuit of "happ’i’ness" was supposed to be a joke, though all who pursued it never found it humorous.

Well! Life can’t be always about you and hence you need a marriage or perhaps even God ;)


P.S. I feel silly to use the big case 'I' to refer to myself in the sentences above, makes me feel guilty when the spell checks manages to draw a red wavy line underneath 'i', whenever it is used in the small case; makes me feel that the spell check has a sense of narcissism to advocate.

 For the same inspiration please watch the movie and read her blog post if you hadn't noticed that the name was supposed to be the link.( Click here to read )
......Adieu!   

No comments:

Post a Comment