Wednesday 10 July 2013

Why the Trouble?



I sometimes joke confidently to myself, that i haven't grown fat as i use up a lot of energy just by thinkin' - thinking heavy (The human brain does use a thick chunk of calories u eat) and as a result i do get labelled as "you don't do anything guy", which is mostly true for they didn't build the Petronas Towers by just being in the thinking mode. So as a friend suggested, I began to pen down (in this case type) my thinking residue though it might not help build a faster Lamborghini or settle the issue of poverty around the world. Well! here i got my thoughts typed down and i guess you can use it to fall asleep (oops! no one falls asleep in front of the computer except my sis ;) ) or read honest rendition of my rational mode.......      

4 comments:

  1. don't have time to read and respond now, will write comments regularly, first i want to congratulate for starting this. welcome and all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annn!! Yeah sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, Big congrrrrattts for the "leap"... expecting a lot more exciting blogs soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Little Bro :) and u correcting me; thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete